Submission of the Papers
The only way to submit the papers is online via the conference’s website. Submissions via e-mails or mails will not be accepted.
Deadline for Paper Submission: 13 February 2018
The languages of the conference are Turkish and English. Participants who would like to present their papers in Turkish should send Turkish and English abstract.
The papers to be presented in the conference should be original and contribute to educational field. The abstract submitted online should be grammar and spell-checked as they are going to be published in an e-book. Authors are responsible for all grammar and spelling mistakes
- Abstract will be submitted online via abstract submission system.
- No titles should be used with author names.
- Names must be written only the first letters capitalized.
Example: Mehmet Yılmaz
- Affiliation and address information must be stated.
Example: Xxxx University, Faculty of Education , Xxxx Department, Buca/İzmir
- When writing the title of the abstract, only the first letters of the words must be capitalized (except for abbreviations).
Example: Current Issues in Educational Sciences
- If an abbreviation has to be used in the abstract, the full name should be given in parentheses in the first mention.
- Abstract should include the aim, method, a short summary of findings given with sufficient numeric results, and the implication of the study.
- Abstract should include subheadings: aim, method, findings, and conclusion.
- For Turkish abstract;
The abstract should be between 500 and 750 words maximum (excluding the title and names of the author(s)). Abstracts shorter or longer are not accepted by the system. The word limit has been determined to ensure a better evaluation by the referees.
For English abstract:
The abstract should be between 500 and 1000 words maximum (excluding the title and names of the author(s)). Abstracts shorter or longer are not accepted by the system. The word limit has been determined to ensure a better evaluation by the referees.
- Abstract should not include any references; therefore there should not be any in-text references either.
- Information about author(s), title, or key words should not be included in the abstract section. Key words should be entered into “Key Words” section separated by commas.
- The submitted papers should be original. Paper published or presented previously will not be accepted.
- Figures, tables, formulas, and pictures should not be included in abstract.