INVITATION FOR ICES-UEBK 2018 INTERNATIONAL GROUP EXHIBITION
Within the coverage of 27th International Education Sciences Congress,
an exhibition shall be arranged by supports of Erzurum Atatürk University, National Education Associations, Art Educators Association (SEDER) and Fine Arts Education Association (GÖRSED) in Antalya-Side Starlight Resort Hotel on April 18-22, 2018. ICES UEBK 2018 International Exhibition that formed with works selected by Exhibition Jury shall be opened on April 18th, 2018 and can be visited during the congress.
Info Required for Participation
Information for the Catalogue
- Maximum two artworks can be submitted by the same person.
- Exhibition participation fee is 250 TL. For SEDER and GORSED members, the participation fee is 150 TL. All participants will be given participation certificate.
- An e-catalogue will be designed and sent to participants.
- Participation fee must be sent by 20 March 2018. All the required information and voucher for participation payment should be sent to email@example.com
Addresses for Registration Fee:
PEGEM AKADEMİ YAYINCILIK EĞİTİM DANIŞMANLIK HİZMETLERİ TİC. LTD. ŞTİ. T.
İş Bankası Ankara Kızılay Şubesi
IBAN TR060006400000142141112570 for TL
IBAN TR530006400000242141345392 for EURO
- The artwork should be submitted in person or posted to “Starlight Resort Hotel Kızılağaç Turizm Merkezi, 07600 SİDE - Antalya / TÜRKİYE” by 3 o’clock, 15 March 2018 Tuesday. The artwork arriving after this date will not be evaluated.
- The artwork will be sent back to the artists who desire so or handed if wanted after 24 April 2018 by Starlight Resort Hotel or Pegem Akademi. The artists hold full responsibility and cost for the delievery of the artwork. All postage costs for the parcels are to be paid by the submitting artists. In case of a damage, lost, or not claimed artwork (in 15 days), Pegem Akademi, Erzurum Atatürk University, SEDER, GÖRSED, and Antalya Side Starlight Resort Hotel cannot be hold responsible.
Send Photo to Exhibition
- Participation charge regarding art works selected by the jury, picture and curriculum vitae of the artist, and the slight of the art work are to be sent to the address of firstname.lastname@example.org until March 20th, 2018.
- The artist’s photo and the artwork’s visual that will be used in the catalogue should be 300 dpi resolution, 15 cm length and TIFF or JPEG format.
- A 200-word biostatement of the artist in English should be sent for the catalogue. The biostatement should include name, date of birth, institution and e-mail address if necessary.
- Art works shall be assessed by 13 members of the jury.
- Assessment shall be done on the basis of art work slights.
- During the assessment, names of the artists shall be kept covert, and file numbers shall be used.
- Jury shall assessed the art works in two stages by considering criteria of material knowledge, technique/application, theme transport, and visual balance/aesthetic. In the first stage, material knowledge and technique/application; in the second stage, theme transport and visual balance/aesthetic shall be assessed.
- Results of jury shall be announced in web site and owners of the selected art works shall be informed.
Prof. Dr Ali Osman Alakuş, Dicle Üniversitesi, Ziya Gökalp Eğitim Fakültesi
Prof. Dr. Ayşe Çakır İlhan, Ankara Üniversitesi, Eğitim Bilimleri Fakültesi
Prof. Dr. Melek Gökay, Necmettin Erbakan Üniversitesi, Ahmet Keleşoğlu Eğitim Fakültesi
Dr. Ödül Işıtman, Orta Doğu Teknik Üniversitesi, Müzik ve Güzel Sanatlar Bölümü